What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a 30-minute procedure that removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities, while simultaneously cleansing, hydrating, and moisturizing your skin with targeted serums explicitly selected for your needs. With zero downtime and immediate results, this treatment is an excellent option for everyone.*
Is Hydrafacial right for me?
The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. It merges soothing and invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology to achieve instant, lasting results.* There are zero injections, and the treatment is entirely pain-free. In as little as 30 minutes, you can improve the look of your skin’s tone and elasticity.* Visible skin refinement, along with even-toned skin, can be seen after just one treatment!*
What can I expect from my HydraFacial?
HydraFacial involves a 3-step process:
- Cleanse & peel. One of our skincare experts will use the HydraFacial wand and gently roll it across your skin to uncover a new layer. This gentle exfoliation and skin resurfacing process will leave your skin feeling restored.*
- Extraction & hydration. HydraFacial’s technology removes all loosened debris from your pores with gentle suction. Next, we will use skin care products to hydrate your skin.
- Fusion and protection. Lastly, we will saturate the surface of your skin with powerful antioxidants and protein peptides. This will maximize your goal for long-lasting results.*
Using mild suction with a series of patented HydroPeel tips, this treatment dislodges and removes impurities while hydrating the skin. The total process takes just 30 minutes!
Which boosters and add-ons are provided at Skin Medical Aesthetics?
At Skin Medical Aesthetics in Windham, Maine, we provide the following HydraFacial add-ons and boosters:
- Brightenol – minimizes the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Dermabuilder – minimizes the signs of aging and recharges the skin with a combination of peptides.
- Connective Tissue Growth Factor – minimizes the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines to restore skin health.
- Perk Eye – brightens the delicate areas around the eye to reduce circles and puffiness.
- Perk Lip – gently plumps the lips and locks in moisture.
- ZO Boosters
- Rozatrol Booster – helps to minimize the appearance of skin redness and dryness, prevents excess sebum build-up, and helps to reduce the appearance of blood vessels on the skin.
- Brightalive Booster – reduces the appearance of brown spots, helps to prevent new pigmentation formation, and evens skin tone.
- Colorescience Add-on
- Colorescience Perk Total Eye Kit – helps to hydrate the eyes while improving the overall appearance of dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles & fine lines.
When will I notice my results?
Many patients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment.* Results and hydration typically last 5 to 7 days, but have been known to last even longer.* Continued treatments are recommended to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Before and after photos
Request a free consultation in Windham, Maine
Request a complimentary consultation at Skin Medical Aesthetics today. During your free consultation, we will create a treatment plan for you. You can reach us by phone at (207) 572-1618, or you can request your free consultation online. Amazing skin is just an appointment away!